What is the complete process to apply for the Haryana B.Ed Course?
B.Ed in Haryana is among a few career options in Haryana. Each year a government university of Haryana is designated as the core university to manage admissions in the B.Ed Courses in Haryana. There is a reservation of 85% for the Haryana residents, while 15% of seats in the B.Ed Colleges of Haryana are reserved for other state candidates. Therefore, even other state aspirants can apply for the 2 years B.Ed program in Haryana.
Almost every state has its own set of rules for the B.Ed program in its state. Similarly, Haryana has its own guidelines for the B.Ed course. Since many other state applicants are not aware of the Haryana state B.Ed course complete process, they are left at the mercy of limited information available online about the B.Ed program. Hence, in this article, we will share the complete information about the B.Ed course in Haryana.
Step by Step Process to Apply for the B.Ed Course in Haryana?
Every year in the month of June/July, the Haryana government releases the application form for the 2 years B.Ed course for the state as well as other state aspirants. All the candidates who fill the Haryana B.Ed eligibility have to fill the application form before the closing date. In the application form, candidates have to fill in all the necessary personal details as well as their score of the graduation for merit formulation.
B.Ed Eligibility in Haryana:
- Unlike other states, in Haryana to get admission into the B.Ed colleges, an aspirant doesn’t have to give any entrance examination. Instead of an entrance examination, final merit is made on the basis of the score of candidates in their graduation degrees.
- The applicants can mention their score of any degree, be it UG or PG. The best score of these two degrees will be considered for merit.
- However, a minimum of 50% score is required in the graduation degree to be eligible for the B.Ed program in Haryana. American Queen by Sierra Simone Pdf Download
Researching your preferred College:
- Before filling a preference form for your desired college, it is always advisable to check if your preferred college has the requisite infrastructure and faculty to provide quality education.
- Moreover, before filling the preference list, do ensure that the college you are applying to includes the B.Ed Subjects in their curriculum that you are interested in studying.
- Irrespective of the three compulsory subjects, you need to choose two optional subjects for your 2 degrees B.Ed program.Essay on Stepping into 2047 How India will Become a Developed Nation
Filling the Preference List:
- In the Haryana B.Ed program, candidates are required to fill in their desired B.Ed college for taking admission.
- A candidate can fill any number of colleges as per his preference for taking admission into his desired college.
- Nevertheless, a candidate is allotted a college based on the merit list which is framed by the marks achieved by him in his graduation/post-graduation degree.
- After the application form, the Haryana B.Ed Result is released by the managing university.
- As stated above, in the Haryana B.Ed Result, a merit list of all the selected candidates is released based on their scores.
- Once the candidates are allotted their particular college, they are to appear in their allotted college for counseling and document verification. How To Choose The Perfect Cool Hoodie For Men
Final call: Post all the formalities, document verification, and college counseling- an official seat allowance letter is released on the official website of the B.Ed managing university. Though all the process of applying for the 2-year B.Ed program in Haryana is simple, still make sure that you do your research well and check the official website before taking any decision.The Housemaid by Freida McFadden Pdf download
The 2-year B.Ed program in Haryana is a great opportunity for those who want to shape their career in the noble profession of teaching. With the advent of the new Education Policy, the B.Ed course seems a pretty great career option to choose.