When you have a Visa gift card or gift certificate, it can be hard to know where to turn. You might think of using it at the store or restaurant that issued your card, but these days many retailers don’t accept them anymore. Or maybe you’ve got one lying around that’s gathering dust on a shelf somewhere; even if they do take it back, they’ll charge you fees for doing so! So what are some alternatives? Well, there are plenty of ways you can turn those unused cards into cash.
You can convert your virtual visa gift card to Cash using Peer to Peer Marketplaces or bitcoin exchanges.
You can convert your virtual visa gift card to cash using Peer to Peer Marketplaces or bitcoin exchanges. The best place to do so is PaxTrading, which is a platform that allows you to sell and buy various cryptocurrencies. Here’s how it works:
- Visit the website of PaxTrade (https://www.paxtrade.com/) by clicking here
- On their homepage, click on the “Buy Bitcoins” button and then select “Virtual Visa Gift Card” from their list of options that appear on top of your screen (this will take you directly into step 3 below).
- Choose whether or not you want a 1% fee when selling or buying bitcoins through them; if so then enter $100 USD as an amount – this option allows users without much money who have been burned by other exchanges before because they charged high fees when buying cryptocurrency online like Bitcoin/Ethereum etc., but now they don’t have access anymore since those platforms went bankrupt!
The best place to do so is Pax Trading.
The best place to do so is Pax Trading. It’s a peer-to-peer marketplace that allows you to sell your Visa gift card for cash, bitcoin or bank transfer.
The site is easy to use and fast, making it ideal if you want to sell your unwanted card quickly without hassle. You can also find listings from other users looking for cash on the same day as you — which means there will be no waiting around!
Pax Trading is secure and trustworthy; if anything goes wrong during the transaction process (which is unlikely), customer support will help resolve any issues as soon as possible.
Here’s how you do it.
- Create an account on PaxTrading
- List your card
- Get paid in cash, bitcoin or bank transfer
List your Visa gift Card.
Now that you’ve created your virtual per diem cards, it’s time to list it on PaxTrading.com!
To post a free listing with a description of the card and its condition:
- Create an account at PaxTrading.com (if you don’t already have one)
- Click “My Gifts” in the top right corner of your screen, then click “List Your Gift Cards” on the next page
- Select either “Buy It Now” or “Post Free Listing” (the latter will give you more options for posting pictures but won’t allow users to bid on your gift card). If you choose Buy It Now, write down what value is on this particular card before proceeding through these steps; otherwise skip ahead!
Sell it at the price you want
- Set the price you want. You can set a minimum price and maximum price, as well as reserve prices for your item.
- Sell it at the exact time of day you want (or don’t). If you’re thinking about selling something on eBay, there’s no need to wait until noon for someone else to buy it from you; instead, create an auction listing with a specific start time of 8am every weekday morning—and then wait until that hour strikes!
Get paid in cash, bitcoin or bank transfer.
You can choose to be paid in cash, bitcoin or bank transfer. The money will usually be deposited into your account within 24 hours of selling your card.
It’s an easy 3 steps process and usually takes not more than 5 minutes.
3 Steps to Convert Your Virtual Visa Card to Cash
The process is quick, easy and secure. It usually takes not more than 5 minutes. The steps are:
- Log into your online account with the provider that issued your Visa card (ie Paypal or Amazon)
- Click on “Convert my virtual card” link under the menu bar on top of each page where you can find it (sometimes there may be another clickable link as well).
There are many ways to turn your Visa Gift Cards into cash, but the one I recommend is PaxTrading for its ease and convenience
The best place to do so is PaxTrading. It’s a peer to peer marketplace where you can sell your gift card for cash, bitcoin or bank transfer. The process is simple and usually takes not more than 5 minutes.
First, you will need to create an account at PaxTrading using your email address and password. Next, go through their checklist and make sure that all information is correct before submitting it for processing by the third party seller (the person who wants your gift card). Once approved by both parties involved in this transaction, they’ll receive an email from us with instructions on how we will be handling everything from there on out!
In conclusion, the best way to convert your Visa gift cards is through PaxTrading. It’s simple and easy and will take you no more than 5 minutes to complete. If you want to learn more about other ways of getting back your money, then do so here!